Sunday, June 12, 2005

USA Trip

Richland is having an "all classes" reunion this northern summer.

It's tempting to try to get to the USA (including the reunion) this year. Turns out a short trip could be affordable and the bank is requiring me to take two weeks off this year, so I gave it serious thought. But budgetary plans have always been to go every two years and, if I went this year, it would have to be a short trip and would impact the affordability of a longer trip next year. A two week trip to the USA would mean full on busybusy for the full two weeks to make it worthwhile. Really exhausting, especially considering I start out with jet lag. And the longer trip opens up a lot more possibilities. I'm thinking I might be able to pull off six weeks next year. (Always assuming that the NZ government hasn't thrown me out by then. I'm still not on Permanent Residency.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home