Sunday, October 02, 2005

Vacation Begins

My two week holiday (vacation) finally started Friday evening (now that we're back to casual Fridays again, my tie-vacation started Thursday evening) and last night, the clocks changed.

So I started off the first day of longer evenings by sleeping till 10:30 this morning, which, after adjusting the clocks, means I slept till 11:30. Good start to a holiday, if you ask me.

After an extremely blustery day yesterday, where the wind made it cold enough that, despite a reasonable amount of sunshine, I just didn't want to go out, today is starting out *very* still and calm. It's supposed to rain some this afternoon, (Hey, it *is* afternoon already!) but I'm going to try to get out for a walk anyway and see what turns up. Just finishing my coffee, and then I'm gone. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home